A Message from Ryan Neptune (Owner of Gateway Parks)
Dear Valued Gateway Parks Guests,
Per Ada County, we are in Stage 4 of the Idaho Rebounds Plan. In stage 4, Large Venues, such as outdoor sporting venues, are permitted to open so long as they operate under limited physical distancing protocols.
In addition to implementing strict 8 foot distancing rules, we will also be adding additional sanitizing and safety precautions.
The below directions will be enforced during all hours of operation:
- Patrons will be required to wear a face covering during any time they are not seated at a table (ski masks, neck gators, cloth face masks, etc. are permitted so long as they cover the guest’s nose and mouth)
- Gloves must be worn while on the hill
- Patrons must stay 8 feet apart (length of tube and rope is equal to eight feet)
What we are doing to stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Sanitizing all equipment and surfaces (including tubes) between each session
- Limiting guests in each session
- Practicing strict sanitizing protocols in all food prep areas, office and bathrooms
- Regularly checking employee temperatures and mandating that sick employees to stay home
- Placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the park
- Where possible, employees will interact with guests behind plexiglass shields