Age Restrictions? : All ages are welcome at Gateway Parks. We recommend smaller children ride with a parent, but ultimately it is left to parents’ discretion.
* Height/Weight Restrictions? : We do not have any height or weight restrictions; our tubes are rated for 20,000+ pounds. So as long as everyone feels comfortable and secure in their tubes there is no concerns.
* Do I need to feel out a waiver? : What about if I am bringing other people’s children? : Each pass comes with a waiver printed on the back. By purchasing/using/wearing a pass you have agreed to the terms and conditions of our park even if you are purchasing for a child other than your own. If you would like to get a copy of our waiver for your own purposes, please contact management at email@example.com.
* Do I have to walk all the way back up the hill? : Nope! Our magic carpet does the work for you, all you have to do is stand on it with you tube and ride up to the top!
* What happens if I show up early/late? : Your ticket is good only for whichever 1.5-hour session you have selected. If you show up early you will need to wait until your session starts unless told otherwise. If you are late you will only be allowed the remainder of your session unless told otherwise.
* Are there any additional fees? : The state charges a $5 (cash only) fee per vehicle to enter the park, unless you have a state parks pass. The charge applies to anyone entering, even if you are only coming to drop off/pick up.
* Weather/Cancellation Policies: The only reason Gateway Parks would be unable to open is in cases of an emergency or if we believe the weather would compromise the safety of our staff and customers (thunder, lightning, heavy downpour, etc.). Gateway Parks does not close for rain, snow, hail, or any other mild weather. If we experienced any of the scenarios described above, you would be contacted by Gateway Parks and tickets would be transferred to a different day.
* How long will Gateway Parks stay open? : In all of our years of operation, Gateway Parks has never had to end the season due to lack of snow. We end the season only when we are not seeing enough customers to support the cost of operations. Each season will go through Presidents Day at a minimum.
* Refunds? : Due to the nature of our business Gateway Parks does not offer refunds. In case of an emergency tickets can be transferred to a different date.
* Date/Time Transfers? : Gateway Parks does not guarantee the ability to transfer dates and times. If you need to switch to a different date and/or time you must notify Gateway Parks by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled session.
* How do I get the group discount? : The group discount tickets are listed as a separate ticket type. Instead of selecting 10 or more of the “Tubing” tickets, you will scroll down and see a ticket called “Group of 10 or more” or “Group of 20 or more”.
* I don’t know exactly how many people will be coming in my group? : Please contact Gateway Parks by phone or email.
* Can we still get the group discount if everyone is paying separately? : No. Group discounts are only applied when purchased all together through Eventbrite.
* Can I go back and forth from the tubing hill to the terrain park? : Yes! All tickets are good for the entire hill, except for the All-Day Terrain Park Only ticket which is good for only the terrain park.
* What is a terrain park? : A terrain park is a part of our hill for skiing and snowboarding. The terrain park is built with rails, jumps, and other features.
* If I just want to watch do I have to pay? : Nope! Only people using our hill are charged, we welcome any guests to come enjoy the park at no cost.
* Is there a place to sit down? : There is a large gazebo with picnic tables as well as a fire pit at the base of the hill. There is also another gazebo and several picnic tables on the outskirts of the park.
* Is there food?: There is hot cocoa, cider, coffee, soda, Gatorade, chips, candy, etc. available for purchase. Almost every item costs $2. (Hot dogs, burritos, and more coming soon)!
* Are there bathrooms? : Yes. There are heated men’s and women’s restrooms at the park.